Fall Menu At Starbucks

The Pumpkin Spice Latte is coming back to Starbucks with so many more items returning for Fall.

The Starbucks Fall menu returned on August 30, 2022.

PxHere

Casandra Lawson, Social Media Editor

Fall is coming. Now, for a limited time, you can order the Pumpkin Spice Latte hot, iced, or blended at a participating Starbucks location.

As of Tuesday, Aug. 30, the Pumpkin Spice Latte is coming back to Starbucks for its 19th consecutive year. 

People are thrilled about the Pumpkin Spice Latte returning even though the price increased.

“It makes sense why the price is increasing, but in my opinion it’s not worth the money,” Senior Zoey Bowers said.

The Pumpkin Spice Latte is now $5.45-$5.95, depending on what location you order from.

“I was counting the days and it’s just the best way to get into Fall: a Pumpkin Spice Latte while watching Gilmore Girls by a fire,” Oakmont student Marissa Laucirica said. “I thought it tasted a little burnt-tasting, but maybe because it’s been a while since I’ve had coffee.”

Along with the Pumpkin Spice Latte, Starbucks is bringing back another delicious drink for Fall to get customers into the spirit of the season.

The Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew is returning to Starbucks for the fourth year in a row. 

With so many popular drinks returning for a limited time only, Starbucks is getting busier than usual. 

Roughly 600 million Pumpkin Spice Lattes have been sold since it was first introduced in 2003. Along with this, the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew accounted for 75% of the total beverage sales during its first years.

Starbucks is also bringing back their partnership with Guatemala for the 18th consecutive year with their Guatemala Casi Cielo coffee beans.

Starbucks isn’t only bringing back old items, but adding new items to the menu as well.

These new items include the updated Apple Crisp Macchiato, featuring an oat milk base, as opposed to last year’s regular milk recipe. They are also adding a new “owl” cake pop to their menu.

Starbucks adding these items to their menu is a reminder to count the few remaining days until Fall.