Bank of America Charitable Foundation’s Student Leader Program 2021

An opportunity to be a part of learning and developing nonprofits in a hands on 8-week experience.

Mike Mozart

A photo of the Bank of America logo.

Samantha Loma, Staff Writer

Since 2005, the Bank of America Student Leaders Program has given over 2,500 students an opportunity to learn about nonprofit organizations and assist with their development. 

If a student decides to participate, they would be a part of an eight week paid internship with a nonprofit organization of the bank’s choosing that provides students the opportunity to learn through hands-on experience, apply and grow their leadership skills, as well as, raise awareness about community issues. 

Students will also get to go on a week long, all-expense paid Student Leaders Summit in Washington D.C that will be a part of the eight weeks from July 12-17, 2021. 

Events will be in line with the local and national COVID-19 guidelines, which may change due to the unpredictable future. 

If you have a passion for helping your community and would like to participate in opportunities that improve leadership skills and hands-on experiences,  you can apply for the Student Leader Program by going to  www.bankofamerica.com/studentleaders. The application deadline is 11:50 pm eastern time on Friday, January 29, 2021 with no exceptions or extensions on this deadline.