Getting to Know Jordan Tibbits

Courtesy of Jordan Tibbits

Jordan Tibbits poses on the right with her two daughters.

Anirudh Mepperla, Staff Writer

Jordan Tibbits is part of the staff members who work in the front office at Oakmont High School. 

However, Tibbits is not restricted to one position, as she helps everyone in the front office.

My job title is Administrative Assistant,” Tibbits said. “ I work in the front office and act as a receptionist.  What I really enjoy about my position is that it’s not the typical receptionist position.  I get to do a little bit of everything and get to be involved in a lot of projects, so I feel like I gain a lot of knowledge and experience about multiple things.

During all her childhood, she grew up near Sacramento. 

I grew up in the Penryn/Loomis area and attended Del Oro High School,” Tibbits said.

After high school, she went on to college for a successful career.

“I attended Sierra College for a couple years for general education courses before transferring to Brandman University,” Tibbits said. “I obtained my bachelor’s degree from there, and am at the tail-end of my Master’s degree program in School Counseling.”

Although, before becoming an Administrative Assistant at Oakmont High School, she previously worked at another high school.

“I have been working at Oakmont since September 2018,” Tibbets said. “Before coming to Oakmont, I had been working at Foothill High School in Sacramento for the previous three years.” 

After work, she enjoys spending time outdoors.

Outside of work, I really enjoy running, although I am currently on hiatus due to an injury,” Tibbits said.