Shows You Need to Watch

A list of shows for you need to see soon

Check+out+these+shows+on+streaming+services+like+Netflix.+

Courtesy of Flickr

Check out these shows on streaming services like Netflix.

Belle Felicity Usi, Staff Writer

Trying to start a new show but don’t know where to start? Well, look no further. Here are some great shows to get your binge-watching sesh going. 

If you’re looking for a laugh, try watching “Derry Girls.” It’s a hilarious sitcom set in a Northern Ireland city called Derry in the 1990s. It follows five friends as they go about having the time of their lives and experiencing their ‘firsts.’ You will definitely take a liking to each of the characters and their different personalities. The different predicaments that the gang find themselves in each time and the way that they try to get themselves out of it will definitely get a laugh out of you. 

Like K-dramas? Try “It’s Okay to Not be Okay.” This show definitely made me frustrated waiting for new episodes to come out each week. It features an antisocial children’s book author as she develops a liking to an employee at a psychiatric hospital. However, this show is not all about romance. The cast has described it as a “healing show” multiple times, which I can definitely agree with. You’ll find that each of the episodes has a deeper message hidden within it that can apply to your own life. 

If you love anime, try “The Promised Neverland.” The first time I watched this show, my mind was blown. The plot is so unique and the story comes with unpredictable twists right from the first episode. It follows three kids as they discover the truth about their seemingly perfect orphanage.  If you love mystery and thriller, you will definitely like this one. 

If you like crime and haven’t watched it already, try watching “Money Heist.” It shows a group of thieves led by their professor as they plan a heist to steal a huge sum of money. The way the professor manipulates the police to gain the upper hand is simply amazing. Even though the thieves are the “bad guys,” you can’t help but love each of them as the heist continues.

All of these shows can be found on Netflix and other streaming platforms. If you’ve got nothing else to do while staying safe and healthy, try these shows out!